Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello Again, Virtual World

I like it.
I like being on the interweb and I like to write.
I like the idea of sharing just enough about myself.

The beautiful thing about the internet is the connections you can make. It's also the incredibly frightening thing.

I shouldn't have deleted this blog but I really didn't think that anyone was going to read it and that was the important thing... for a while. Now I just like the idea of having a place to impartially document my life. To write about things honestly, but not too honestly. The kind of things I'd like people to read after I die. Because God help the poor fools who look in my journals.

And I would like to have a place to write about theater, about this world I'm trying to stick my foot into. Because there are things I really hate about it, things that scare me and anger me, things that make me question whether this is really what I want to do with my life. And then there are the things that make my heart go pitter patter, the things that make me tremble (in a good way) and remind me why I love to do what I do.

So here we go. I shall try not to be too whiny, too confessional-y. And I'm certain I'll write about things other than theater. I'm big on clothings and style and the world of fashion (sort of, we'll get to this soon) and I love food and boys.

But I can guarantee you I will rarely, if ever, discuss boys on this blog. That's where the personal and the honest get too personal and honest.

So.

All right.

Here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment